Marketing Assistant / Account Coordinator (Full Time)
Location: Calgary, AB
FP iMarketing is looking for a Marketing Assistant / Account Coordinator to join our team! The successful applicant will participate in the creative development and coordinate technical execution of online marketing projects and coordinate with clients in projects and initiatives
Applicants must be a result-oriented, strategic thinker who is proactive and performs well under pressure. Experience with content writing, tools and executing online marketing campaigns an asset.
Salary based on experience, rapid advancement to leadership opportunities is available to qualified candidates. Expect the range to be $40,000+.
Education and Experience
- Education or background in marketing or web advertising required
- Proficiency with the use of online technologies and social media required
- 1+ Years of experience in a professional environment preferred
- Professional experience with SEO or in a marketing agency preferred
- Experience in marketing, writing and web content development preferred
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical and quantitative skills, self-starter
- Knowledge of web standards, SEO practices, AdWords and web analytics an asset
- Assist with the management of AdWords advertising, search engine optimization and content marketing
- Coordinate client requests, and set expectations for projects and initiatives
- Responsible developing client relationships and referrals and provide recommendations to clients to address business and marketing challenges
- Setup, monitoring and provide assessments of online marketing analytics
- Create and conduct presentations about solutions in person and over the web and phone
- Assistance with various quality control procedures.
This is an in office position. Offsite freelancers and applicants outside of the Calgary area need not apply.
To apply please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio to [email protected]