Guide to Analytics
Analytics is an essential part of understanding your website's effectiveness. The information collected can measure visitor path, visit length, visitor place of origin, etc. This data can be utilized to increase traffic, identify significant visitor trends, and improve conversion rates.
Benefits of Analytics
Some of the information provided by most web analytics providers includes:
- Recent visitor and page load statistics
- Referring keywords
- Web site visitor path and visit length
- Unique and returning web site visitors
- Web visitor place of origin
More advanced web analytics suites also provide the following capabilities:
- Provide potential PPC click-fraud identification
- Analyze marketing ROI for paid search campaigns
- Help companies determine visitor interests
- Provide in-depth marketing data.
Competitive Analytics Solution
FP iMarketing's analytics program, ActiveConversion, provides detailed contact data for visitors, how often they visit, referring keywords, and more. This information is harnessed to generate you more leads, provide you marketing ROI information, and help close more sales for your company. Information is crucial for businesses competing in a global economy; FP iMarketing offers conversion consulting services that provides suggestions to help you turn visitors into customers.